These Lamu tights from Santic will be your preferred companion for mid-Spring and mid-Autumn rides or the early morning or late evening Summer trips. We recommend using them in temperatures ranging from 12 – 22 degrees Celsius and on 2 – 3-hour trips.
They can be used both for training, touring and leisurely riding thanks to the way the padding is molded. A rear mesh panel provides more breathability without compromising warmth while reflective elements on the legs help increase your visibility in the darker hours.
The fabrics are very stretchable making them extra comfortable to put on and makes it possible to wear long underwear underneath if used doing colder days.
- Made for Spring and Autumn or early/late Summer rides.
- Recommend being used in temperatures between 8 – 16 degrees Celsius.
- Duration of ride: 2 – 3 hours.
- Rear mesh panel permit the back to breath without compromising warmth.
- Reflective elements on legs to help increase visibility.
- Brand: Santic.